A person’s car can become the best asset or the greatest liability. Most superhero movies display this idea when the hero first start learning how to control their powers. Without the proper knowledge everyone would start their journey in a company like Uber on the wrong foot. Many social media sites provide random information about the process yet none provide the true requirements to joining the Uber team.
The requirements for Uber drivers can be confusing. In the following few words this article will guide you through Uber driver requirements. You will be able to Sign Up and drive within the mandatory time to get processed depending on the state.
Now… Let’s look at becoming an Uber Driver:
Uber Driver Requirements
Standard : Driver Age Requirements for Uber
- 21 Years of age is the legal provision
- Minimum 1 year of driving experience needed. Driving history verification may be a must if you have moved from another state. I tell all applicants to keep their out-of-state drivers license. Uber headquarters may ask for it.
More Important : Uber Driver Requirements
- Car insurance for your state must be current and in your name
- Have an in-state registered car for driving. The vehicle doesn’t have to be in your name.
- Your driver’s license must be in-state.
- Background checks are mandatory, so you must have a Social Security Number.
Background Check Information
- Have a clean driving record for greatest results.
- You will need to pass the background check.
Background checks are done by a reputable 3rd party company. It be days or weeks depending on state volume. I recommend expecting background checks taking 2-4 weeks to complete before beginning allowed to start driving for the company
Passing the background check:
- A look into your past 7 years, and what you cannot have on record.
- Zero accidents with a fatality
- Zero reckless driving
- Zero criminal history reports
- Zero DUI or drug related offenses
- Zero no insurance charges
- Zero driving with suspended license charges
“keep in mind that these are guildlines and every case is different while going through a background check”
Step-by-Step guide to becoming an Uber driver here.
How to become an Uber driver
Here is a quick summary of the necessary steps:
Step 2. Complete a car inspection to meet Uber requirements (each state varies).
Step 3. Wait patiently for your background check to clear.
Step 4. Push the Go Online button in the app and start driving.
Any issues signing up please refer to… Common Issues When Signing Up
Conclusion: Making Money with Uber
Simply follow the information above and fill out the Uber driving application. This is the best way to see if you meet the Uber driver requirements. It only takes minutes to complete. If you sign up with my personal referral link you or ANY family member can get a CASH bonus.